Our apartment waste compactors are the highest quality units that are designed to fit into the limited space of an apartment facility trash rooms. These compact yet powerful units are usually chute-fed to deliver the trash to the collection containers kept at the lower levels of the building. The waste materials are then compacted into containers that are typically 2 cubic yards in size.
Features of an Apartment Compactor
- 4:1 compaction ratio over un-compacted waste receptacles
- Remote power unit
- Convenient, single-side ratchet
- Reliable, solid-state circuitry, eliminating pressure and limit switches
- Push-button controls are mounted in the panel box face
- Photoelectric cycle control
- Hopper with access door and interlock for hand-feed or chute-feed applications
- UL® Listed
- Full container light
- Single-phase power units available
Benefits of an Apartment Compactor
- Sends alerts when the trash is ready for pickup
- Illuminates driver light when it’s safe for the hauler to remove the container
- Ensures maximum trash compaction
- Improves employee efficiency as it compacts trash in just a few seconds
Applications of an Apartment Compactor
- Housing society
- Office buildings
- Grocery stores
A comprehensive waste disposal system helps housing societies and businesses to contribute to environmental sustainability. Apartment compactors have become popular as they are easy to use, saves money, and helps businesses improve their operations while contributing towards keeping the environment green.
One of the most important waste management needs is trash compactors, and if you are a home or business owner in need of an apartment trash compactor, Compactor Management Company can help. We offer a range of trash compactors rental plans as well as leasing options customized to the unique needs of each individual and industry. Contact us today! We serve Fremont, Bay Area, San Jose, Oakland and surrounding areas.